The Great Kite Odyssey
06/04/2019 - 06/10/2019
The Great Kite Odyssey
Look. We have a lot of bad ass kiters in this group and so we’re creating an experience just for you. In Greece!
Why Greece? It’s ancient. It’s rad. And it’s windy. And… we have the perfect spot to max it out.
Consider this a surf haven for kiters with plenty of diversity in the waterscape – from waves, to flat water and everything in between. Definitely the kind of location where you can level up your skills and have some adventure too.
Adventure you say? Why yes. Yes we did.
This kiting safari starts on the northern island of Limnos at the Glamp-Surf Camp, Club Keros – an incredible estate right on the beach and just steps from mountain hikes, small Greek villages and more.
You’ll have a couple of days of kiting till you drop, drinks on the beach and local excursions to traditional village dinners and outdoor hikes alike. You’ll also sample the diversity of the island by kite with some epic downwinders.
And you won’t be alone. We’re inviting some rad kiting entrepreneurs/artists/athletes from Greece to join so we can inspire them and make more international friends. And then another EPX crew crushing land and sea will show up for the last two days to PARTY!!!
So check this out…
June 5 – arrive
June 6-9 – kite, rage, explore Greek life, catamaran sail, Greek dancing, kite
- Daily Morning and Afternoon Yoga classes + 2 Afternoon Sup yoga Sessions
- SUP Sunset /full moon Keros crossing beach BBQ and cocktails around a bone fire down the beach
- Bike trip to Kaviria sanctuary and the cave of Philoktitis . Explore the surroundings of Keros bay, touch the ancient gods and swim in the crystal clear waters of a 2 entrance cave
- Island mini trip by van including sand dunes, castle of Myrina, the Aegeans only roofless church, the ruins of Poliochni and some local wine tasting.
June 10-11 – friends from everywhere show up to have a little island pow-wow
- 8:30 am – keynote
- 9:30 – 11 – talks
- 11 – 4 pm – kite, DJ and food trucks on the beach
- 4 – 6 pm – Sail | Island Traditions
- 8 pm – Dinner + Costumed Party
June 12 – depart
Come on! You have to do this one!! This one has it all – nature, wellness, food and culture, thrill and sport! I’m in!